Caradoc Townsend Mutual Legal Assistance
Life can be challenging. CTM is here to help, and that’s why we’re offering Legal Assistance.
- Available to all residential, farm, and commercial policyholders, their spouses and dependents living at home
- Helpline is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with lawyers available every day between 8 am and midnight
- Our lawyers are knowledgeable and will provide you with clear information and advice to help you.
- There is no limit to the duration of the call, or the number of times you can use the hotline.
- All calls are private and confidential
If you need to retain a lawyer, Legal Assistance will refer you to one in your local area who will provide a FREE in-person 3 minute consultation. CTM members are also eligible for a preferred rate following this initial consultation.
Most legal service areas are available, including:
- Employment Business Matters
- Landlord & Tenant
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Wills & Estates
Identity Theft Support Program:
- General information about identity theft
- Protection suggestions to help you avoid becoming a victim
- If you suspect that you many be a victim of identity theft, a certified identity restoration consultant will be assigned to help you at no cost to you